In case of Flooding

Problem Contact
If your property is flooding internally (i.e. into the house, not garages, sheds, driveways, gardens etc) or you feeling you are in danger. Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service on 999
If sewers or drains are overwhelmed causing internal property flooding. Anglian Water on 03457 145 145
If roads or pavements are flooded. Norfolk County Council Highways on 0344 800 8020